Lucas Group Is a Forbes Top 5 Ranked Professional Recruiting Firm With over 300 Associates Nationally
Title: Executive Recruiter - Human Resources Practice
Location: Chicago, IL
Are you curious about what sets the best HR Business Partners apart in the market? Do you know what makes a CHRO tick? Or what it’s like to recruit a recruiter?
Then you might be a fit for our team! We are the Human Resources Search Division of Lucas Group, and we source and recruit the top HR talent in the nation. We are growing our division across the country and we want to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
- Empowering, Inclusive, Collaborative, Flexible & Fun Culture
- Despite the pandemic, our HR Division has already substantially grown profit in fiscal year 2021!
- Our Chicago team – Natasha, Doug, Andy, and led by Robert Persson – grew their revenue by more than 25% this past year, despite the recessionary environment!
- Average tenure within our company is almost 7 years!
- Career growth opportunities; most of our managers once started as a recruiter with our company, and 1/3 of our HR Recruiters were promoted during in 2020
- Great training and mentor program in the business
- Strong commitment to diversity & inclusion internally, as well as placing critical D&I roles with our clients
- Uncapped, industry-leading commission potential, Sales Trips around the world that you will remember for a lifetime as well as substantial awards that recognize top performers
- 50 years in the professional search business
In this role, you will run a "full desk" - you will be responsible to bring in new business, manage existing accounts, and the full recruitment life-cycle from intake, research, interviews, offer negotiation and closing deals. Our team places permanent, contract, and consulting professionals in all areas of HR.
You will report to the Managing Partner of Chicago office, Robert Persson, and join a local team of 4 and a national team of nearly 30 Executive Search Consultants and Partners across the country.
The successful candidate should have at least 2-5 years years of professional experience. Previous agency recruitment experience is preferred, but we will also consider candidates with a background in corporate talent acquisition, sales, or management consulting.
You should be a highly motivated, accountable self-starter with high integrity, strong communication skills and a passion for business.
Join us on the journey to growing the most dominant HR search firm in the United States.
To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at?www.lucasgroup.com!