Lucas Group is looking for an Executive Recruiter!
Lucas Group has:
- An uncapped compensation plan that is hands down one of the best in the business
- Unlimited vacation
- An ever-evolving training program (also heralded as one of the best in the business).
- LinkedIn Recruiter on every desk
- President's Club Trip – Jamaica, Mexico, Florida Keys! And many other incentives and opportunity to make additional bonuses on top of your regular commission based on personal performance.
Our Marketing Department and partners are world class. You’ll receive true brand recognition and real leads, which accounted for over 10M in actual revenue last year.
We have a defined career path, with opportunity for growth within the organization. A collaborative, team oriented, supportive and fun-loving culture is waiting for you. Give us a call to see for yourself.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- We help companies find impact players! This is a phone business and the candidates are not actively searching. You will build relationships with corporate prospects (manager up to the C-Suite) and cultivate client relationships.
- Serve as a consultative business partner in order to facilitate the short term, and long term, needs of your client
- Source, qualify, present, and negotiate on your client’s and candidate’s behalf
Candidate Development Responsibilities:
- Directly recruit passive candidates while building sustainable relationships. Share industry knowledge and assist candidates in making informed decisions surrounding career growth and opportunity
- Utilize research, phone calls, pipeline, and CRM to identify and persuasively present candidates for potential job offerings
- Manage the candidate life cycle through consistent communication and relationship management. You’ll follow your candidates through the entire process: interviewing, negotiation, resignation, on-boarding, and periodic follow ups
- 3+ years full desk recruiting
- Track record of success in developing business pipeline
- Self-motivated, driven hunter who might enjoy retaining the clients they bring in vs. passing off to an account manager
- Ability to embrace training and implement quickly
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
About Lucas Group
We have close to 400 recruiters in 14 different offices across 7 divisions throughout the US. Lucas Group has all the resources and state of the art technology of one of the bigger firms while still maintaining the feel, and autonomy of a boutique search firm.
In Phoenix, we are looking to continue to build our Sales and Marketing Team with high caliber, top sales performers who want the opportunity to run their desk like it is their own business and earn uncapped, extremely competitive commission. The Sales and Marketing Division is growing and hiring for Executive Recruiters for the Permanent Placement team.
We celebrated our 50th anniversary in 2020 and redefined our Mission, Vision and Values to lead us to the next 50 Years!. "We positively impact businesses and careers one conversation at a time"
The average tenure of a Lucas Group recruiter is 6.5 years with many recruiters having successful careers for over 10, 20 and even 30 years. Open to remote applicants with proven track record of success. We are currently and will continue to work a hybrid of in office and work from home scenario going forward.