Lucas Group Is a Forbes Top 5 Ranked Professional Recruiting Firm With over 300 Associates Nationally.
Are you interested in revenue and results? Do you like learning about business trends? Do you love interacting with a wide variety of companies, industries and roles every day? Then you might be a fit for our team!
We are the Accounting & Finance Search Division of Lucas Group, and we source and recruit the top A&F talent in the nation. We are growing our division across the country and we welcome the opportunity to talk about our award-winning team with you!
This role can be REMOTE or sit in the Denver office.
Why Lucas Group?
• Over 50 years in the professional search business.
• Honorable, Inclusive, Collaborative, Driven, Innovative, and Fun Culture.
• Uncapped, industry-leading commission potential, Sales Conferences that you will remember for a lifetime, and substantial awards that recognize top performers.
• Advocates for diversity & inclusion both internally and externally with our clients.
• Despite the pandemic, our A&F Division has already substantially grown profit in fiscal year 2021!
• Our tenured team has been in the Denver market for over 20 years and has built long standing relationships with some of the best companies in Colorado.
• Average recruiter tenure of nearly 7 years and senior leadership tenure of over 10 years.
• An ever-evolving training and mentor program (heralded as one of the best in the business)
In this role, you will run a full desk: You will manage the candidate cycle from beginning to end, research, sourcing recruiting, gathering market intel, facilitating the scheduling of interviews, offer negotiation and maintaining relationships. To ensure success in the business, you will need to exceed weekly KPIs, including heavy outbound calls to Finance talent across the country.
You will make direct, proactive contact with desired corporate prospects at various organizational levels (C-suite to manager) via phone and in person to initiate and cultivate new clients. This includes identifying and securing searches within designated functions with local focus and national reach. You will also manage a pipeline of original client companies, contacts and partnerships while serving as consultative business partner and facilitating clients’ short, mid, and long-term goals.
You will report to Jess Lalka, Senior Managing Partner and join a local team of 7 and a national team of nearly 80 Executive Recruiters and Partners across the country.
The successful candidate should have 2+ years of professional experience. Prior executive search experience preferred but will also consider candidates with a background in corporate talent acquisition, sales, or management consulting.
You should be a highly motivated, accountable, high integrity self-starter with strong communication skills and a passion for the business.
Join us on the journey to growing the most dominant A&F search firm in the United States and positively impacting businesses and careers one conversation at a time.
To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Our national reach spans major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.