Lucas Group Is a Forbes Top 5 Ranked Professional Recruiting Firm With over 300 Associates Nationally.
Are you interested in how products are made? Do you love talking to different types of leaders in a consultative way every day? Then you might be a fit for our team!
We are the Supply Chain & Operations Search Division of Lucas Group, and we source and recruit in all areas of manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, logistics and distribution across all types of industries and product lines. We are growing our division across the country and we welcome the opportunity to talk about our award-winning team with you!
This role can be either REMOTE or sit in the Chicago office.
Why Lucas Group?
- Over 50 years in the professional search business.
- Honorable, Inclusive, Collaborative, Driven, Innovative, and Fun Culture.
- Uncapped, industry-leading commission potential, Sales Conferences that you will remember for a lifetime, and substantial awards that recognize top performers.
- Advocates for diversity & inclusion both internally and externally with our clients.
- Despite the pandemic, the Chicago Supply Chain & Operations division had multiple promotions.
- The Chicago Supply Chain & Operations team has reached its sales target every year in our existence, we had the #1 producer in the division last year, and over half of our team was promoted. In 2021, every member of our team is on track to achieve both their President’s Club and Sales Trip goals.
- Average recruiter tenure of nearly 7 years and senior leadership tenure of over 10 years.
- An ever-evolving training and mentor program (heralded as one of the best in the business)
In this role, you will run a full desk: you will be responsible to bring in new business, manage existing accounts, and the full recruitment life cycle from intake, research, interviews, offer negotiation and closing deals. Our team places permanent, contract, and consulting professionals with clients ranging food & beverage, heavy industrial, consumer goods to building materials.
You will report to Patrick Byrne an Executive Senior Partner & Team Lead and join a local team of 3, and a national team of nearly 30 Executive Recruiters and Partners across the country.
The successful candidate should have at least 2+ years of professional experience. Prior executive search experience preferred but will also consider candidates with a background in corporate talent acquisition, sales, or management consulting.
You should be a highly motivated, accountable, high integrity self-starter with strong communication skills and a passion for the business.
Join us on the journey to growing the most dominant SC&O search firm in the United States and positively impacting businesses and careers one conversation at a time.