EXECUTIVE RECRUITER - Sales & Marketing
Lucas Group Is a Forbes Top 5 Ranked Professional Recruiting Firm With over 300 Associates Nationally.
Are you passionate about helping companies grow? Do you enjoy learning about market trends? Do you love connecting talented individuals with great jobs? Then you might be a fit for our team!
We are the Sales & Marketing Search Division of Lucas Group, and we source and recruit the top Sales & Marketing talent in the nation. We are growing our division across the country and we welcome the opportunity to talk about our award-winning team with you!
This role has a lot of work from home flexibility but is based out of the Chicago office.
Why Lucas Group?
- • Over 50 years in the professional search business.
- • Honorable, Inclusive, Collaborative, Driven, Innovative, and Fun Culture.
- • Uncapped, industry-leading commission potential, Sales Conferences that you will remember for a lifetime, and substantial awards that recognize top performers.
- • Advocates for diversity & inclusion both internally and externally with our clients.
- • Despite the pandemic, 5 of the top 10 billers for FY2020 were Sales & Marketing recruiters, each billing well over 600k with our #1 biller achieving well over $1m in revenue!
- • Chicago is one of the most lucrative markets, and the Chicago Sales & Marketing branch manager was awarded Manager of the Year for 2020
- • Average recruiter tenure of nearly 7 years and senior leadership tenure of over 10 years.
- • Career growth opportunities: one-third of our HR Recruiters were promoted during a Covid year.
- • An ever-evolving training and mentor program (heralded as one of the best in the business)
In this role, you will run a full desk: you will be responsible to bring in new business, manage existing accounts, and the full recruitment life cycle from intake, research, interviews, offer negotiation and closing deals. Our team places permanent, contract, and consulting professionals in all areas of Sales & Marketing.
You will report to Matt Lamson, Team Lead and join a national team of more than 40 Executive Recruiters and Partners across the country.
The successful candidate should have 2+ years of professional experience. Prior executive search experience preferred but will also consider candidates with a background in corporate talent acquisition, sales, business development, or management consulting.
You should be a highly motivated, accountable, high integrity self-starter with strong communication skills and a passion for the business.
Join us on the journey to growing the most dominant S&M search firm in the United States, positively impacting businesses and careers one conversation at a time.
To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Our national reach spans major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.