Title: Executive Recruiter - Human Resources Practice
Location: Washington, D.C./Remote (Mid-Atlantic/Northeast)
Lucas Group Is a Forbes Top 5 Ranked Professional Recruiting Firm With over 300 Associates Nationally
Want to join a perennially top-ranking executive search team? If you think you might be a fit, reach out!
- Empowering, Inclusive, Collaborative, Flexible, and Fun Culture
- Despite the pandemic, our HR Division has already substantially grown profit in fiscal year 2021!
- Average recruiter tenure of 6.9 years
- Career growth opportunities; one-third of our HR Recruiters were promoted during a Covid year
- Best training and mentor program in the business
- Committed to diversity & inclusion internally, as well as placing critical D&I roles with our clients
- Uncapped, industry-leading commission potential, Sales Conferences that you will remember for a lifetime, and substantial awards that recognize top performers
- 50 years in the professional search business
In this role, you will run a full desk with a heavy focus on business development: you will be responsible to bring in new business, manage existing accounts, and the full recruitment life-cycle from intake, research, interviews, offer negotiation and closing deals. Our team places permanent, contract, and consulting professionals in all areas of HR.
The successful candidate should have 2-10+ years of professional experience, with a preference for prior executive search experience.
You should be a highly motivated, accountable, high integrity self-starter with strong communication skills and a passion for the business.