Title: Executive Receptionist
Location: Houston, TX
Lucas Group Job ID:1572080
- Will handle a high volume of incoming calls to the executive suite
- Executive Presence, Professional, Polished
- Maturity to deal with BOD, Executives visiting, Internal Executive and their EAs
- Will do the Execs expenses reports during down times
Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years’ experience, answer phones, greet guest, set up meeting rooms, ensure stocked drink amenities, etc.
- Articulate, can multitask, pleasant, upbeat disposition
- Organized and detailed
- High level of confidentiality and discretion is required
- Advanced MS Office Required
Benefits and Perks:
- Participation in short-term performance-based cash bonus plan
- Participation in long-term incentive plan
- 100% Health Care Coverage for entire family! Medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, basic life insurance and prepaid legal services provided at no cost to the employee (They don’t believe in payroll deductions)
- 401k match of 5% vested immediately
- Half day Fridays
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- Parking is onsite and is 100% paid for. Employees can link their EZ tag to the gate system for entry.
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.