Executive Assistant (Baltimore)
Lucas Group’s client, a leading litigation law firm ranked in AmLaw 200, is seeking an office assistant to support a prominent Partner in its Baltimore office.
- Draft and prepare correspondence, presentations, and supporting documents for a prominent law firm partner’s role in community and professional organizations
- Handle and manage email and mail
- Lead organization processes related to the partner’s activities in professional organizations
- Organize events
- Assist with calendar management and travel as required
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
- Collaborate with Legal Secretary on projects and workload
- Must have at least 2+ years’ experience as an assistant or executive assistant
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to integrate into a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to multi-task and juggle competing responsibilities
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked in top five on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2020.