Title: Executive Assistant
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Lucas Group Job ID: 1572280
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a rapidly growing financial services organization in the San Antonio market in search of an Executive Assistant to support a CEO.
- Calendar management and coordination of tasks for both professional and personal related items
- Email Processing
- Attend meetings to take detailed minute notes
- Occasional travel to assist with high caliber meetings
- Coordination of travel arrangements as necessary
- Other tasks as requested
- 10+ years of executive assistant experience supporting a C-Suite role
- After-hours availability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.