Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Torrance, CA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1569781
Role Overview: Lucas Group is in partnership with a consulting firm that is looking to hire an Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will be involved in all aspects of the CEO's day-to-day business activities. Key functions will be to provide an organized work environment for the CEO by distributing, tracking, and maintaining information while implementing appropriate organizational systems. Other core tasks include managing a detailed schedule and calendar, coordinating travel plans, and liaising with key staff and clients.
- Manage the CEO's calendar using judgment and experience to schedule meetings and resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Act as Liaison to all support groups including Marketing, HR, and Accounting.
- Manage confidential client, financial, and employee information with discretion.
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients, vendors, staff, and visitors.
- Prepare and distribute a wide variety of routine correspondence.
- Prepare the President's expense reports.
- Follow-up with other staff members on tasks delegated by the President to ensure progress.
- Coordinate travel arrangements. Compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Meet and greet external visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assist in organizing and planning of company-sponsored events.
- 5+ years of experience supporting a CEO or C-level Executives
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently or with a team
- Ability to learn quickly
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Positive Attitude
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.