Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Reston, VA
Lucas Group ID: 1570494
Lucas Group is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant for a growing technology firm in Reston, Virginia. This person must be driven to succeed and have a passion for working with people to support the CEO and COO as they focus on growing the firm. The successful candidate has several years of experience as an Executive Assistant and can jump right in to make an impact on the company’s progress. Are you excited to move this company forward and provide top-notch support to the C-Suite of an amazing company? This job is probably for you!
- Acting as the company’s main administrative point of contact, support the CEO and COO in all administrative and executive functions, including scheduling, logistics, planning, administration, and the primary gate keeper to the C-Suite.
- Organize meetings, communication, and travel for the CEO, COO, and other company employees as directed.
- Coordinate the relationship with key stakeholders (internal and external), frequently communicating and apprising necessary parties of critical issues.
- Create and maintain solid administrative practices for the company, including but not limited to ordering office supplies, managing mail, organizing and arranging files, and other clerical responsibilities.
- Serve as the face of the organization by greeting visitors, answering and routing calls, and being preemptive in organizing schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years as an Executive Administrative Assistant or 5 years as a Senior Administrative Assistant
- Advanced knowledge and ability to operate Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Advanced level of attention to detail, written and verbal communication, discretion and confidentiality, and support of senior level executives
- Preference given to candidates who have been executive assistants in a technology driven environment
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.