ESTATES & TRUSTS PARALEGAL (Baltimore)
A Baltimore law firm has a great opportunity for an estates & trusts paralegal to become and integral part of their highly experienced practice group.
- Maintain Estate Administration files
- All aspects of probate process, preparing forms on Faster software and filings
- Obtain Estate Tax Identification Numbers
- Preparation of Federal and State Estate tax returns
- Client meetings, contact and interaction
- Assist Personal Representatives with locating assets, creditors, and debts; opening bank accounts; valuing and inventorying assets; preparing Administration Accounts; Petitions for filing in Orphans’ Courts throughout the State of Maryland
- Maintain and reconcile estate checking account ledgers
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a trust and estate paralegal; education or background in account may be considered in lieu of paralegal experience
- Experience with software such as Faster, Quicken and Microsoft Office
- Undergraduate degree and/or paralegal certification
- Accounting background
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked in top five on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2020.