* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
- Monitor equipment in the area and be familiar with equipment and process related issues within the module.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Be involved in advanced troubleshooting and repairs with tool owners or Specialists; focus on identifying root causes and implementing long-term fixes.
- Suggest modifications of PM procedures and specifications to the tool owner to improve tool availability.
- Project management. Special projects may be assigned to improve tool reliability and reduce scrap risk on equipment failures. Projects include:
- Assisting with equipment upgrades, modification, and installation.
- Tracking tool performance with assistance of tool owners.
- Use Statistical Process Control (SPC) to troubleshoot and determine the health of tools in the area.
- Follow safety procedures and expectations which includes knowledge of hazards and necessary precautions for assigned tool set(s) and following Lock out/Tag Out procedures. Adhere to all clean room protocols and procedures.
- Maintain detailed documentation of work performed.
- Broad knowledge of electronic, mechanical, robotic, pneumatic, vacuum, chemical, and gas delivery systems related to semiconductor manufacturing.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Associates Degree in Electronics/Electromechanical/Laser technology/Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology or equivalent military experience
- 4+ years experience as an equipment technician maintaining semiconductor processing equipment. Knowledge of AMAT systems is a plus, and knowledge of Novellus C1 systems an added benefit.
- Ability to troubleshoot to component level when necessary.
- Experienced in the use of schematics, hand tools, DVM, oscilloscope, power supply calibration equipment and similar common diagnostic test equipment.
Title: Equipment Technician
Location: Portland OR
Client Job ID: 1589273