Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for an Enterprise Identity and Data Security Architect. This position will report to the CISO and will be responsible for defining the IAM and data security strategy for the organization.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Define IAM and Data Security policies, governance model and industry standards adoption.
- Design technical architecture and operational processes to implement Identity and Data Security solutions. A coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision.
- Drive adoption of IAM and Data Security controls globally (IT and OT/IIoT)
- Work with partner organization to manage IAM and Data Security operations. Operate in-scope cyber security controls at highest assurance level.
- 10+ years of experience as security engineer/architect – must have worked on large enterprise wide IAM and Data security policy, process, and technology implementation.
- Industry recognized certifications are a plus – e.g., CISSP, SSCP, SANS GSEC, ECSA or similar
Lucas Group ID: 1585714