Title: Enterprise Data Governance Practice Lead
Location: Dayton, OH
Lucas Group Job ID: 1572629
Role Overview: Lucas Group is seeking an Enterprise Data Governance Practice Lead for a growing organization in Ohio. This role will help build out best practices on data governance.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Enterprise Data Governance Value Stream road maps, strategic and tactical plans in alignment with the overarching Enterprise Data Governance program
- Accountable for the successful delivery the assigned Enterprise Data Governance Value Stream
- Work with appropriate business stakeholders and data steward communities to continuously evaluate, improve, and maintain data governance and management practices
- Work with appropriate business stakeholders and data steward communities to support, improve, and maintain data veracity
- Provide input to data policy and standards, data governance and management priorities, change management strategies and communication plans, and to the future composition, direction, and roles of the data governance program and organizational framework
- Lead and mentor appropriate business stakeholders and data steward communities in data management and governance activities
- Align data governance and management activities to facilitate data-driven decision making across the enterprise
- Socialize the value of the Data Governance and management programs including benefits for stakeholders, rules for engagement, and the enforcement of data policies and standards with operational procedures and governed solutions
- Maintain expert knowledge of data governance practices, concepts, and emerging related technologies and concepts
- Perform any other job related instructions as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management or related field, or equivalent years of relevant work experience is required
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in data governance
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in implementing data governance/management initiatives, concepts, and tools in a highly regulated environment is required, preferably within a healthcare payer organization
- Demonstrable experience developing relationships with key business stakeholders and business leaders is required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Solid understanding of data management and governance principles and concepts for both on premise and cloud based environments
- Critical listening and thinking skills
- Strong ability to coordinate and lead cross functional teams
- Propose ideas and actions that gain acceptance from managers, directors, and executive management
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.