Lucas Group has partnered with our client in their search for an Enterprise Cloud and Network Security Architect to lead the design, development, implementation, and operation of the hybrid cloud security strategy (public/private) directly contributing to the global infrastructure and across all type of consumption method IaaS/PaaS/SaaS.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Serve as the network security (LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi/Cellular) central point of contact for other technology teams within the organization.
o Oversee the design and build of network & security-specific solutions. Plan systems by evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs), Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), Routers, Firewalls, and related security & network devices.
- Develop cloud and network security policies, processes, technical controls, and governance model in compliance with industry standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Design, deploy and operate the Security-as-a-Service and work with product engineering, IT infrastructure, and business application development organizations to implement adequate security controls under guidance of corporate security policies and standards.
- 12+ years of experience as security engineer/architect – must have worked on large enterprise-wide cloud and network security policy, process, and technology implementation.
- Industry recognized certifications are a plus – e.g., CISSP, CCIE, MS AZ-500 or similar
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is required for this role
Title: Enterprise Cloud & Network Security Architect
Client Industry: Electronics
Location: Meriden, CN
Client Job ID: 1585713