* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
Responsible for setup, troubleshooting, and repair of equipment and automation as required for support of production and engineering efforts. This position provides support to maintenance when required for complex troubleshooting and repair.
- Sets up equipment and automation as required for support of production and engineering efforts
- Sets up and operates production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures
- Calibrates or adjusts equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors, or ring gauges
Education and Work Requirements:
- Ideal candidate will have both electrical and mechanical experience but preference would be electrical candidates if they are not multi-craft.
Title: Engineering Technician
Location: Lancaster, PA
Client Job ID: 1584489