* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
- Plays an active role in product design/development including review of technical details, design for manufacture (cost effective and manufacturing process compliant) and design for test (efficient manufacturing test ensuring product quality).
- Work output is monitored and checked by Senior Engineers
- Take direction from Senior Engineer, Engineering Supervisor, and/or Directors of Engineering.
- Engage in product requirements definition and reviews.
- Participate as reviewer in the design review process.
- Identify, review, and develop product improvements.
- Identify, review and implement development process improvements.
- Initiate interdepartmental communication.
- Take part in sales proposal, service, or project process.
- Handle calls from customers and provide a professional customer interface.
- Will develop skills to explain to customers how Graham equipment works and how to troubleshoot.
- Works in a team environment with operations, estimators, designers, drafters, and/or sales representatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Must show proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Understanding of ASME Section VIII, API, TEMA, HEI.
- Experience in 2D drawing and 3D modeling using Computer Aided Design tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with word processing and spreadsheets.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires domestic and international travel. Work may require evening and weekend work.