Lucas Group has partnered with a world-renowned health care organization in their search for an Employee Relations Specialist. Partnering with the Director of Human Resources, the person in this role will administer an employee relations program which involves consistent application of human resources policies.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Providing guidance and assistance to leaders and staff regarding interpretation, compliance, and enforcement of human resource policies and procedures.
- Conducting investigations on complaints and making appropriate recommendations for corrective action that align with the organization's policies, practices and culture.
- Assist in identifying, developing and facilitating the delivery of relevant training for leaders, HR team members, and employees on Employee Relations and other HR topics.
- Strong working knowledge of Federal and State employment laws.
- Sound critical thinking, problem-solving and negotiating skills, with the ability to apply those skills to a wide range of HR issues.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, including listening and conflict resolution.
- Must have the ability to handle highly confidential information.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Development or other related field or a combination of relevant experience and education is required.
- Work Experience: at least 3-5 years in employee relations
Title: Employee Relations Specialist
Location: Englewood, CA
Client Industry: Healthcare
Lucas Group ID: 1588137