Title: Employee Relations Consultant & Specialist
Location: Boston, MA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1570063
Travel: up to 50%
Role Overview: Lucas Group is looking for an Employee Relations Consultant & Specialist for a large manufacturing firm in the greater Boston, MA area. This person must be driven to succeed and have a passion for working with people to solve organizational issues. The company relies on the employee relations team to boost morale, increase engagement, quickly resolve issues, and more! If you are looking for the next step to jump start your career in HR Management in a dynamic environment, look no further!
- Lead the proactive employee relations initiatives to promote comradery, employee satisfaction, and performance.
- Travel to various sites in the US to conduct interviews focused on increased performance, retention, and engagement in order to maximize performance.
- Work with managers in the company on progressive discipline processes to include coaching, improvement, corrective action, and terminations.
- Investigate any claim of bias, harassment, discrimination, violence, and other issues to find quick resolve and appropriate action.
- Create and infuse company culture to ensure positive work environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field.
- At least 1-3 years (specialist) or 3-5 years (consultant) experience in human resources, business, or related field.
- Preference is given to candidates who are bilingual in Spanish and English (not required at specialist level, must have on consultant level).
- Knowledge of general HR practices, professional guidelines, and employee relations and retention. Any knowledge of union environments is a HUGE plus!
- Driven to perform and interact with employees on all levels; must be willing to build culture and consistently talk with and build positive relationships with employees and their managers.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time in the United States, including up to once per month; travel, at times, may be short notice.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding employee-specific issues, in compliance with company policy, local and federal regulations.
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.