Title: Employee Benefits Program Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90067
Lucas Group ID: 1568851
Lucas Group has partnered with a leading financial services firm on their search for an Employee Benefits Program Manager in Los Angeles, CA. The role will provide analytical support, guidance, and advice in all areas of benefits to employees.
- Oversight and development of U.S. and global benefit programs
- Conduct, create and communicate materials to support international employees
- Manage yearly forecasting & budgeting of benefits
- Assist new hires with benefits enrollment, orientation and questions
- Ensure compliance with federal and state laws
- Coordinate benefit audits
- Manages employee leaves of absence instances communicating requirements and monitoring status
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8-10+ years employee benefits administration
- Background in financial/professional services
- Strong knowledge of health and welfare plans, 401K, and wellness program development
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.