Our client, a top tier firm, is seeking is seeking lateral associates with 3 - 6 years of significant employee benefits and executive compensation experience to join its Chicago office.
· Attorneys in this role will be expected to work on executive compensation and employee benefits portions of private equity and public company transactions including mergers and acquisitions, IPOs and asset sales.
· Attorneys will also be expected to draft and negotiate employment and consulting agreements, conduct diligence, identify issues with respect to benefits matters, and provide clients with compliance and strategic approaches to structuring transactions with regards to executive compensation arrangements.
· Attorneys will work both within teams and manage varies parts of transactions independently.
· Candidates must have substantial knowledge of M&A-related transactional benefits work, executive compensation, and traditional employee benefits experience, including retirement and health and welfare plans.
· Candidates should also have excellent attention to detail, strong interpersonal and client management skills and the ability to manage priorities in a fast paced and, at times, deadline driven environment.
· Excellent academic credentials and admission to practice in the state of Illinois, or eligibility to obtain admission promptly in the state, will be required.
Contact Lesley Tone, email@example.com