* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience. *
SHIFT: 3 Shift Schedule Possibilities:
- 2on/2off, 3on/2off, 2on/3off (Work ½ the Year – have a 3-day weekend, every other weekend)
- 12-hour Shifts – Night Shifts
- 12-hour Shifts – Rotate Days to Nights Every 2 Weeks
- Monday-Thursday – 3pm-1am – Four 10hr Shifts – Fri, Sat, Sun OFF Every Week!
What You Will Do:
Service and support manufacturing operations, maximizing production output via expedient machine repair, procurement of repair parts, preventive maintenance, safety and maintaining building systems.
- Acts as a safety leader; puts safety first in all responsibilities. Functions as part of the technical resources for the on-site staff.
- Performs necessary repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment and facility.
- Creates and understands the work order process using SAP.
- Involvement in developmental project work including working with R&D, manufacturing and outside equipment and parts vendors.
- Maintains spare parts inventory, ordering necessary parts and completing purchase requisitions.
- Participates in and supports World Class Operations Management (WCOM) teams.
Education and Work Experience
- Experience with shop tools.
- Program and troubleshoot PLC’s. (Allen Bradley 500 and 5000 software)
- Understand Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Must be able to read and write electrical schematics and Ladder logic diagrams.
- Must be able to wire both the control and high power for Industrial machinery.
Title: Electro-Mechanical Technician
Location: Oshkosh WI
Client Job ID: 1581071