* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
This position is promotion track to Maintenance Supervisor
Shift is TBD – Could be 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Could also rotate a bit.
Second Shift is 2pm-10pm and Third Shift is 10pm-6am
MONDAY-FRIDAY (24hr/5day a week facility)
On Call for Weekend Projects as needed.
- A solid electro-mechanical industrial maintenance, hydraulics and pneumatics, required
- Ability to troubleshoot/replace PLC’s, VFD’s, A/C motors, D/C motors, analog and digital sensors, bearings, gearboxes, and hydraulic/pneumatic components
- Ability to troubleshoot/repair BHS, ACS roller and flat belt conveyors, Johnston and Cleaver Boilers, Signode Banders, K&R Water Chillers, Ingersoll-Rand Air Compressors, Ringwood RS3000 Starch Machine, American Baler, BloApco Shredder
- Ability to calibrate machines; electrically and mechanically
- Automation technicians design and service control systems ranging from electromechanical devices and systems to high-speed robotics and PLCs
- Respond to emergency work orders within established parameters of timely response
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of plant operations and facility management
- Sharing your knowledge and gaining knowledge from the rest of the team is essential
- Knowledge and ability to read/interpret schematics, highly preferred
- Experience and compliance with OSHA regulations
- Self-motivated, dependable, punctual, and organized
- Duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on business needs
- Must be able to work 2nd and or 3rd shift or even split shift between the two
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements
Knowledge, Skills, Or Abilities Desired
- Electrical troubleshooting including PLC's and drives
- Electrical print reading
- Blueprint reading
- Mechanical trouble shooting
Use various tools such as drill, saw, mill, grinder and welder
- Preferred candidate will possess
- Prior experience in corrugated industry
- 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing facility installing and troubleshooting electrical components and machinery
- Associates degree directly related to industrial automation
- Related Military training/experience.
Ability to work any available shift and overtime, as needed.