* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a world leader in the food processing industry, providing ready-to-eat, restaurant quality cuisine from across the world, on their search for a 2nd Shift Electro-Mechanical Technician in Pittston PA.
The company aims to bring restaurant-quality food from around the world to the consumer’s table. Without a talented and knowledgeable technician team, this undertaking wouldn’t be possible. Maintaining proper equipment is a major driving force in their ability to produce and provide quality products. They use state-of-the-art freezing and refrigeration methods to keep their food flavorful and long lasting.
What You Will Do:
Primary duties of this position are mechanical/electrical troubleshooting and repair of production equipment. Responsibilities include mechanical installation, setup, and repair.
- Install refrigeration systems as needed
- Work in cold temperatures (42 degrees)
- Repair all issues in accordance with standards.
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair all equipment.
- Monitor and complete preventive maintenance of all mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and electronic equipment.
- Identify and communicate all needs toward maintaining a critical spare parts inventory.
- Respond, troubleshoot and perform emergency repair work on refrigeration equipment in a timely manner based on priority established by management.
- Report status of repair jobs promptly to Supervisor.
- Support and recommend improvement to the preventive maintenance program.
- Perform all responsibilities in alignment with established SOPs, work instructions, our values and with a strong commitment to safety.
- Troubleshooting with electrical and mechanical devices & machinery (will be working on industrial refrigerators frequently.)
- Aircraft Mechanic, Troubleshooting electro-mechanical background ideal.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Electro-Mechanical Technician (2nd Shift)
Location: Pittston PA
Client Industry: Food & Beverage
Client Job ID: 1567413