Lucas Group has partnered with our WAYNE COUNTY, MI client in the Industrial Service Repair space for their search for TWO Electro-Mechanical Specialists. This is an opportunity for someone with NAVY NUCLEAR DNA to join a solid Midwest company with a half-century of stability and a long term future for the right hands-on person(s). This company is situated in multiple Midwest locations to support the region.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Test, repair and service very large Industrial Equipment (motors, gear boxes, transformers, high voltage cables, etc).
- Onsite service work and travel to local facilities.
- Individual contributor role on a large team.
- Electrical and/or Mechanical disassembly and repair.
- AC and DC Motor knowledge and experience.
- Low and High Voltage experience.
- Vibration Analysis (Nice to Have)
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Not required. Technical degree (engineering) preferred IF degreed.
- Work Experience: 5-8 years; up to 10 years hands-on electrical and mechanical repair roles.
- Competitive base salary and Annual Bonus with Full Benefits.
- Additional Long term annual bonuses and guaranteed sabbaticals in addition to earned vacation.
Title: ELECTRO-MECHANICAL TECHNICAL SPECIALIST
Location: WAYNE COUNTY, Michigan
Client Industry: Energy, Utilities and Waste Treatment
Client Job ID: 1580521