* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Inspect, repair, install, modify, and maintain electrical/electronic systems, circuits and other production equipment; perform repairs, preventive and corrective maintenance on, plant equipment, production machinery and facility.
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems, electrical power supply and control circuits.
- Troubleshoot, locate root problems and repair blow molders, baggers & support equipment.
- Troubleshoot PLC systems.
- Perform mold, pin and other mechanical changes.
- Maintain machines in optimal processing condition.
- Perform hydraulic checks and changes on valves, hoses and pumps.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on all related equipment.
- Perform welding and fabrication as needed.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices; ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies.
- Solicit information and feedback from other departments toward repair and efficient operation of machines.
Title: EM Technician
Location: Kansas City KS
Client Job ID: 1586262