* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Shift Schedule: 12 hour Rotating shifts (Both NIGHTS or DAYS shifts are currently available)
Work 4-5 Days One Week/ 2-3 Days the Next Week
2on/2off 3on/2off 2on/3off
- Assist in the installation, startup and validation of production equipment; troubleshoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance (including technical problems in mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical and control systems) as needed.
- Optimize manufacturing equipment and process to provide sustainable gains in product quality, output, yield and cost reduction.
- Minimize production downtime and improve yield and quality.
- Assist with improvements to the maintenance systems (preventative, corrective, predictive and spare parts).
- Assist with technical projects for process upgrades and improvements. Assist with revising or writing SOP’s.
- Assist with the training and development of production personnel; deliver training material for equipment, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Technical Degree preferred or equivalent training/ experience..
- Experience in equipment maintenance, repair and trouble shooting.
- Proven skills in mechanical and electrical core disciplines including: pneumatic, hydraulic, control systems, and equipment schematics.
- Experience with automated manufacturing processes using flammable solvents preferred.
Title: Electro-Mechanic Maintenance Technician
Location: Atlanta GA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1582093