* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Draws, reads, electrical wiring diagrams. Has knowledge of electrical and electronic components, wiring practices as described by the National Electrical Code. Can trouble-shoot electrical problems on equipment while practicing electrical safety at all times.
- Determine proper wiring practice and installation.
- Reads and interprets schematics
- May be required to assemble and wire electrical components, controls, and panels for electrical equipment for engineering, esp. prototypes
- May be required to test components and circuitry with various gauges, meters, and testing equipment.
- Electrical Component layout drawings as required.
- Stopping unsafe acts.
- Assist Electrical Engineer as required to complete wiring diagrams for production jobs scheduled.
- Assist production techs with electrical problems on jobs, when required.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Prefer electrical wiring and testing experience.
- Capable of using common handtools, gauges, multimeters and hand operated power tools.
Title: Electrical Technician
Location: Louisville KY
Client Job ID: 1580606