Our client is the leader in providing monitoring systems. We are partnering with them on an Electrical Manufacturing Engineer opening located at their HQ in the St. Louis metro. This position is unique as we are seeking someone with a background in PCB (printed circuit boards) or PCA (printed circuit assembly) from an Electrical Engineering perspective that wants to work on the manufacturing floor helping employees with technical support related to Engineering or Manufacturing.
Electrical Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for Printed Circuit Assembly production.
- Implement new work instructions, tooling, or any training needed for assembly.
- Lead root cause analysis to resolve any issues related to production and assembly.
- Train on-floor personnel on new processes and products.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement.
- Design automated testers to assist manufacturing.
- Interface with multiple departments including Maintenance, Production, R&D, Purchasing, and Quality departments.
- Represent the organization to suppliers and customers.
Electrical Manufacturing Engineer Requirements
- A Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or a related field.
- Previous experience with Printed Circuit Assembly (PCA)
- Ability to interact with hourly staff, management, and external contacts.
- Must be comfortable working on the manufacturing floor troubleshooting issues and training employees.
- Experience with PLC programming or automated test equipment design is preferred but not required.