* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience *
What You Will Do:
Responsible for all mechanical operations within the facility, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance on a variety of production and support equipment. Helps with the building/rebuilding, relocating and installation of plant equipment. Assists in maintaining the overall facility as needed.
- Perform and completes daily, weekly, monthly and yearly preventive maintenance program on all assigned equipment within the facility.
- Completing preventive maintenance logs on all assigned equipment.
- Works with outside general contractors on special projects and preventive maintenance programs.
- Help monitor/maintain a spare part inventory for assigned equipment; assists in maintaining the inventory/part checkout sheet.
- Maintain shop equipment in a safe operating condition; keep shop and stockroom in an orderly condition.
- Member of the Product Safety Team.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Technical school preferred, not required.
- Must have working knowledge of electrical codes, calculations, loads etc.
- Must be able to safely and effectively use a variety of hand tools (Amp/Volt/Ohms meter, etc.)
Title: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Location: Pleasant Prairie WI
Client Job ID: 1584961