Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for an Electrical Engineer.
**Seeking Candidates with a Military Background**
Scope of Responsibilities:
1. Manage, direct, coordinate and develop the control engineer and mechanical engineer and to provide engineering support to project teams and other departments.
2. Technically support field-service group and electro-mechanical repairs.
3. Develop constructive relationships with other company departments and domestic and international locations, key sub-contract organizations and customers.
4. Provide technical input and direction to Control Engineer and Mechanical Engineering process to ensure systems are being designed, manufactured, and tested to meet performance and cost requirements.
5. Use knowledge of electrical engineering and execute PLC programming fundamentals to provide support in coordination with existing Control Engineer.
6. Ensure design documents are being produced and reviewed in a formal process, as well as test and commissioning documents.
7. Work with Project Manager and Vice-President on progress.
8. Work with Project Manager and Sales department to establish manpower forecasts for the department and if required, recruit staff to meet forecast needs.
9. Manage engineering effort in support of Business Development and sales activities.
10. Monitor professional development of staff and facilitate their development.
1. Minimum Bachelor's Degree (BSEE) in electrical engineering or equivalent experience
2. 5-10 years' experience in generating PLC and HMI programming and perform testing with associated hardware.
3. 5-10 years' experience in the design, fabrication, and application of induction melting, heating, and power supply system technology such as high-power converters, component level power and control electronics, inverters, rectifiers, induction magnetics, transformers, and utility system power quality impact and countermeasure analysis.
4. 5 years of experience of managerial experience directing teams involved with electrical, mechanical, power electronics, and control system design, development, and communication.
5. Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Electrical Engineering
- Work Experience: 5 years of experience
Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Brunswick, NJ
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID: