* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a North American independent power generation infrastructure company, on their search for an Electrical Engineer in Berwick PA.
With a fleet of power plants located principally in the Mid-Atlantic region and Texas, the company uses diverse fuel sources (including zero-carbon nuclear, clean and flexibly dispatched natural gas, and efficient, resilient coal) and fuel switching capabilities to power some of the most competitive markets in the US. Their technology and fuel diversity allows them to adapt to changing market conditions and regulatory developments, while driving regional economies.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for engineering activities associated with large power transformers and switchyard equipment.
- Provide in-depth technical expertise to develop, manage and implement engineering analysis, activities and programs
- Develop and implement trending and monitoring plans for assigned systems/components to ensure equipment performance.
- Demonstrate ownership of assigned systems/components, and advocates for system performance improvement opportunities.
- Provide technical expertise and consultation through direct involvement to identify and resolve equipment and system problems.
- Investigate, evaluate and assist in producing technically correct and cost-effective designs or recommendations that solve ongoing problems.
- Directly interface with other workgroups (i.e. Operations, Maintenance) and leadership regarding system issues and improvement initiatives.
Education and Work Requirements:
- BS Degree in Engineering
- Must meet nuclear requirements for unescorted plant access.
- Working knowledge of transformer operation, testing and maintenance practices preferred
- Professional Engineer Registration preferred
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Berwick PA
Client Industry: Energy
Client Job ID: 1579077