Working alongside a global leader in the science of drag reduction on an exclusive search for an Equipment Engineer. Our client specializes in providing flow improver solutions, delivering strategic value to their customers by maximizing the flow potential of pipelines while increasing operational flexibility, capacity and performance economically. They are a proud global company, currently servicing needs in over 35 countries!
The key purpose of this E & I role is to support the injection equipment program by managing the injection equipment design. This includes designing injection equipment to ensure operability, reliability, supply and cost effectiveness. This position will be located in either of our client’s locations in Bryan or Houston, TX, depending upon desired candidate preference.
- Promote and ensure safety of manufacture and operation of injection equipment
- Provide engineering support for injection equipment program (e.g Training and supporting the Field Service team to ensure reliable injection for client base)
- Ensure injection equipment complies with customer-, local- and national-regulatory requirements and standards including but not limited to UL, OSHA, ATEX and CSA
- Ensure all fabricated and refurbished skids are functioning properly and have proper certifications prior to shipment to customer sites
- Responsible for creating and maintaining injection equipment procedures, technical documentation, and new equipment prove-outs
- Assist in managing the injection equipment capital spend
- Provide injection equipment training to new hires
- Manage equipment design control and equipment MOC processes and projects
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular, full-time basis without restrictions.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years’ of related work experience
- PLC programming, required
- Willingness to travel to skid fabricators, material suppliers, other LSPI business offices and injection sites as necessary (estimated 5-15% travel)