* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a multinational manufacturer of medical devices, instrument systems and reagents, in Nebraska on their search for an EHS Engineer. With a presence in virtually every country worldwide, they are passionate about improving medical discovery, diagnostics, the delivery of care, and improving patient outcomes.
What You Will Do:
Manage the functions responsible for Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Facility Engineering, EH&S, Facility Maintenance and the Tool Room.
- The essential functions of this position include but are not limited to:
- Directs the Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineering functions to achieve the overall objectives for the Plant.
- Oversees the preparation of cost estimates and methodology to analyze new products and processes.
- Directs the design and acquisition of new manufacturing processes and equipment to meet capacity goals.
- Ensures that all equipment, processes, and facilities meet the requirements of designated government regulations such as OSHA, GMP, FDA, EPA, etc.
- Oversees the analysis for machine capacities and labor standards for the annual standard cost budget.
- Develops a financial analysis to achieve cost reductions within the current processes and products.
- Coordinates the communication between Division R&D and Plant personnel on new products, product improvements, and product problems.
- Supervises, trains and evaluates staff.
- Provides advice and counsel to management required in the organization’s objectives and management policies.
- Prepares and monitors Engineering’s budget.
- BS Degree in Engineering. Masters of Business Administration preferable.
- Position requires a minimum of 5 years experience in the Engineering field
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: EHS Engineer
Location: Broken Bow NE
Client Industry: Medical Devices
Client Job ID: 1578893