The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced and talented eCommerce Strategic Analyst to add as a key member of our client’s team in Raleigh, NC or Davenport, IA. Our client is a leading furniture manufacturer and distributor providing affordable, quality furniture through a dealer network serving a variety of markets including home, hospitality, government, company/office, health care and educational facilities.
The eCommerce Strategic Analyst is responsible for strategically improving content exposure and promotional effectiveness by maintaining programs and communications with Emerging Channel eCommerce partners to grow the business, foster engagement, create brand preference and generate revenue.
- Drive promotional, digital marketing and paid media strategy innovation with the eCommerce partners (Walmart, Wayfair, Amazon, Newegg, Overstock and Ashley Furniture) to provide strategic optimization recommendations of marketing efforts based upon research, analytics and real data.
- Pull and analyze data from scraping software, as well as vendor portals, such as Amazon Vendor Central, to make better decisions on sales levers.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance programs to drive sales growth and increase market share.
- Manages and executes promotional endeavors to ensure a successful and profitable ROI.
- Strategizes with third-party vendors to strengthen marketing efforts with eCommerce partners.
- Understands and helps define competitive positioning with eCommerce partners through market analysis and reviewing competitive content and promotional offerings.
- Assists with behind-the-scenes operations including, but not limited to, SKU builds, content development and management, and vendor portal management.
- Establishes partnerships with internal customers, stakeholders, and peers.
- Participates in other activities to ensure the success of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years of eCommerce and Marketing Data/Digital Marketing analytics experience is required.
- 1+ year of experience working with major eCommerce resellers (Walmart, Wayfair, Amazon, Newegg, Overstock and Ashley Furniture) is required.
- Experience performing quantitative or strategic analysis (preferably in consumer marketing, consulting, or product development) is required.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Tableau, SQL, Google Analytics and Paid Search platforms is required.
- Ability to successfully compile and organize data.
- Ability to transform data into insight and provoke action by providing accurate, actionable, and insightful information that drives business decisions.
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability, strong organization, and multi-tasking skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to build, maintain and maximize working relationships with members from all levels and multiple functions of an organization as well as external business partners.
- Demonstrated excellence in written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to garner feedback from multiple internal and external sources and channel that into innovations through various business partners.
This eCommerce Strategic Analyst position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group.