* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a global provider of industrial chemicals and services, in St. Louis, MO on their search for an E&I Technician.
What You Will Do:
E&I Technicians are primarily responsible for the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of electrical and instrument equipment’s in accordance with manufacturer’s or site specifications using hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring and testing instruments. The technician is also required to carry out several mechanical maintenance duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of NFPA 70E and NEC regulations and local codes.
- Detailed knowledge of HART-based communicators.
- Experience working on utility equipment’s such as Boilers, Compressors, etc…
Educational & Work Requirements:
- 2 Years Associate Degree in Electrical or Instrumentation area of concentration.
- 3-5 years of E&I experience (preferably in a chemical manufacturing operation).
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: E&I Technician
Location: E. St. Louis MO
Client Industry: Chemicals
Client Job ID: 1578858