Brand NEW, direct-hire opportunity at an international law firm.
See below and directly apply or send your resume to email@example.com to connect!
E-Discovery Project Coordinator:
- Provides support and guidance for discovery on large client/matters
- Act as a part of the project management team
- Assists in vendor selection and management process Logs, check and duplicates media
- Monitors discovery data flow
- Assists with day-to-day technical support of review and production databases; e.g., create tags, execute complex searches and print requests, production prep.
- Hands-on experience with review tools such as Viewpoint and Relativity.
- 5+ years' experience of law firm experience is required
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Hands-on experience with review tools such as Viewpoint and Relativity
- Demonstrated knowledge of all phases of the discovery life-cycle
Up to 80 k, DOE + Comprehensive Benefits