Lucas Group has been retained by a very large Health Care Company who has recently entered the Pet Space. This company has recognized that one of the single biggest opportunities in health care is in the Veterinarian Space. So many consumers have in the last many months either rescued or purchased pets . Our client is stepping up to meet the demand for Veterinary Medicine, Outstanding Food Selections, elevated assortments of toys, treats, state of the art grooming and spa Experiences, day care and day camps as well as overnight stays!
We are seeking Dr’s of Veterinary Medicine to join an elite team of experts in the Mesa, Chandler, Maricopa areas of Phoenix , Arizona. This is General Practice Medicine for the client’s pet . Looking to build trust, through compassion and thorough and accurate treatment and diagnosis . Cross functional relationships with EVP of Stores, Operations , Groomers are essential . These positions are generously compensated and are incented with a significant signing bonus.
- Examine animals using diagnostic equipment such as X-ray, CT scanner to identify the cause of an illness
- Prescribe medications, administer inoculations, and perform surgeries to treat animal health condition
- Proffer recommendations to animal owners on ways to feed, clean, and care for animals to promote their health
- Neuter animals through spaying operation to prevent them from having offspring
- Immunize animals to protect them against various diseases
- Inspect animal food products to ensure they are fit for human consumption
- Liaise with other veterinarians and animal care professionals to develop effective treatment plan for animals
- Insert identification microchips and provide appropriate paperwork for animals
- Collect and examine blood, urine, feces, and tissue samples during diagnosis
- Realign broken animal bones and apply splints or casts to immobilize a fracture
- Educate the pet owner on ways to avoid diseases that spread from animals to pet owner
- Guide and direct the activities of veterinarian assistants and technicians
- Execute quarantine processes to prevent spread of disease from an animal to others
- Monitor foods animal consume to ensure they are safe and beneficial to health.
- 3 plus years as a Veterinarian
- Manual Dexterity: Able to use various medical instruments to treat animal injuries and perform surgeries
- Problem-solving Skill: Able to implement treatment plans and effective in addressing animal health problems
- Decision-making Skill: They are able to determine the best course of treatment for different kinds of ailments.