Lucas Group is partnered with an expanding global manufacturer who has been an industry leader for decades, and is seeking Division CFO to sit in their Sarasota location. With recent acquisitions and new product offerings, this organization has had record breaking financials over the last year. With a visionary CEO and a dynamic leadership team with many years serving the industry, this organization is set up well to achieve their goals of being over $1B in revenue in the next few years.
This opportunity offers compensation comprised of a strong base salary in the $200s, STI/LTI, and a strong executive relocation package.
- 18+ years of Accounting/Finance experience
- Over 10 years in a leadership role in a Publicly Traded Manufacturer
- Strong background in an international manufacturer
- GAAP/IFRS experience
- Knowledge and experience of providing data for corporate needs around SEC Filings
- Management of a team of at least 5 direct reports and several indirect reports
- Expert Excel skills
- ERP implementation experience would be a plus
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills
- Humble, hands-on, team player mentality (This is a doer/leader role)