Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a leading manufacturer of Building Supplies, on their search for a Division Human Resources Director. This role will lead a HR team of 10-12 and report directly to the VP of HR.
This role will provide HR leadership to a division comprised of 16 facilities across North America. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thought partner with strong business acumen. This role will sit onsite in the Denver area office and travel up to 40% may be required.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Identify and drive the communication and sharing of best practices across functions to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Work closely with division GM and HR to ensure HR services are aligned with the needs of the business. Identify new opportunities where HR can add value to the business
- Provide leadership and development for onsite HR managers.
- Investigate employee relations issues. Analyze information from various sources and examine potential risks, draw conclusions/solutions, and ensure actions are legally compliant and in accordance with company values.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement and employee development.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Degree: Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, or related field
- Work Experience: a minimum of 7 years in a HR leadership role
Title: Division Human Resources Director
Location: Denver, CO
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID:1587661