Title: Division HR Director
Location: St Charles, MO
Lucas Group ID: 1569025
Reports to: VP/GM
Lucas Group has partnered with a Fortune 500 manufacturing leader on a search for a Division HR Director. This individual will provide strategic human resources leadership to the global leadership team and support 500 employees across 10 locations.
The primary responsibility is to align and execute the HR strategy to influence business success which includes: proactive workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance management, organizational design & effectiveness, labor relations, employee development and engagement.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with key department and functional leaders to understand the current and future business challenges, gain trust and build credibility.
- Coaches, guides, and develops division HR professionals.
- Provides HR thought leadership, data focused and able to provide tactical support to ensure successful implementation and regular monitoring of global HR programs and processes.
- Provides performance management guidance to all levels of supervisory and management staff to include coaching, counseling, career development and disciplinary action.
- Works closely with management and team members to improve working relationships, build employee morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provides guidance and input on department restructures, change initiatives and talent development and succession.
- Manages and administer the various HR functions such as recruitment & selection, union negotiations, grievances, federal contractor compliance, compensation, training and development, employee relations, record keeping, payroll and all federal/state and global labor compliance.
- Participates in and provides human resource updates to the business segment HR leadership team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8-20 years of progressive HR experience in a global manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership experience
- Recruitment or talent acquisition related experience referred
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.