Our firm has been selected to conduct a search for a Division Controller on behalf of a publicly traded manufacturing company in Houston. The ideal candidate will be a CPA with 10+ years’ work experience in general accounting in a manufacturing operations environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a family friendly organization that offers solid career progression, work life balance, outstanding benefits, and flexibility.
Title/Compensation: up to $140-150K plus bonus
This position will entertain a competitive range of compensation including base salary and competitive benefits.
- Controller with tenure in their position
- Product/manufacturers warranties, manufacturing/business partner to operations
- 10+ years’ hands-on general accounting experience
- Manage all financial aspects of warranty revenue, cost and reporting
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Quality, Warranty Administration and Accounting to oversee the financial impact of all warranty transactions.
- Responsible for working with above teams to budget, forecast and report the financial and operational results related to warranty costs.
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual balancing of books and monthly account reviews; prepare and present monthly financial statements.
- Provide cost estimating for new and existing products and product options.
- Assist with the development of warranty cost estimates for both extended and standard warranties.
Job ID: 1583097