Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Distribution Center Shipping Manager.
The Shipping Manager is a critical member of our leadership team, directly supporting our receiving associates to meet and exceed daily operations goals, build associate engagement, and drive a culture that promotes safety and a customer-first mentality.:
- Execution of existing, and creation of new Shipping SOPs.
- Ensure that receipts are 100% accurate.
- Personal and Team execution of all safety policies, including PPE expectations.
- 3-5 years of experience as a lead or supervisor supporting a successful team in a distribution, manufacturing, or ecommerce environment
- Cross-train the Shipping Team to support other aspects of the operations as business needs change.
- Willing and able to assist in all aspects of warehouse operations, including receiving, putaways, and operating forklifts and other PIT equipment in order to meet our Company’s same-day-shipping guarantee.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BS/BA Preferred
- Work Experience: 3-5 years of experience as a lead or supervisor supporting a successful team in a distribution, manufacturing, or ecommerce environment
Title: Distribution Center Shipping Manager
Client Industry: Consumer Products Goods
Lucas Group ID: 1589017