Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Distribution Center Manager.
This is a hands-on position for a technically accomplished individual in high volume order fulfillment operations, and advanced inventory management/ERP systems, developing and leading a team to execute daily all aspects in receiving, stocking, replenishing and shipping food and general merchandise.
- Develop team to perform cross-functionally, achieve 100% inventory accuracy levels, attain world-class housekeeping standards and achieve same day order shipment or as major programs dictate.
- Interact daily with distribution operations and executive management to successfully achieve all strategic plan objectives with emphasis in applying cutting-edge solutions to optimize our distribution operations.
- Demonstrated success leading and motivating teams with the ability to develop and build strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Budget planning and control experience.
- Must have extensive experience utilizing ERP/WMS systems to maximize automation and must be able to be a resource for systems related issues/questions.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BS/BA
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years distribution operations management, or a combination of education and experience in a fast-paced, high-volume package and SKU picking environment
Title: Distribution Center Manager - Dallas
Client Industry: Distribution / Logistics
Lucas Group ID: 1588964