Title: Director, Total Rewards & Payroll
Location: Boston, MA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1576496
Role Overview: Lucas Group is working on a retained search with a diversified, industry leader in the greater Boston area for their head of Total Rewards & Payroll. Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the Director of Total Rewards and Payroll will manage a team and will be responsible for providing strategic thought leadership and execution in compensation, benefits, payroll, and HRIS.
- Design compensation programs that effectively align with the organization’s business goals, while ensuring consistency across multiple lines of business
- Design and develop a base and variable pay plans, job grading, and merit programs
- Manage the benefits program domestically at the highest level, taking into consideration how benefits impact the company culture.
- Provide training, coaching, and guidance to the Total Rewards & Payroll team
- Manage benefit providers, brokers, and financial consultants; develop new ideas, recommend changes, and oversee delivery.
- Promote employee understanding of benefit plans at all levels of the organization.
- Oversee management of the HRIS system and payroll processes.
- Monitor the regulatory landscape to ensure the ongoing compliance of programs, plans, processes, and practices in the areas of compensation, benefits, and HRIS.
- Bachelor’s degree required, relevant advanced degree(s) and/or certification(s) preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in Total Rewards experience
- Payroll experience required
- Experience leading compensation and benefits programs focused on driving business results.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to effectively manage teams and projects.
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 15 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.