Our client in Tempe, AZ is looking to add to their high growth organization. The Director of Supply Chain Talent is a new position, and you will be responsible for properly assessing the recruiting, talent/leadership development, and field HR operations needs across the Supply Chain organizations, and successfully creating and executing effective talent strategies to serve these needs. standing of our Supply Chain operations, processes and talent needs. You’ll oversee a team of 100+ team members with common/related goals: to hire, support, develop, and maintain an amazing talent pipeline for our Supply Chain teams. A little bit of travel involved. Must be in the office but a hybrid role with some flexibility.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead a large, hyper-growing, integrated talent/People Operations organization, focused on the growth and support of our Supply Chain teams.
- Drive the Supply Chain organizations to meet constantly evolving goals and business needs, by strategically assessing organizational needs, prioritizing initiatives, creating talent strategies, and leading the development and implementation of successful high volume recruiting initiatives and internal talent programs.
- Build trusting and collaborative business partner relationships with our Supply Chain and People Operations leaders and teams.
- Act as a key business partner to department leaders to execute full-scale, robust talent pipeline management processes (talent assessment, attraction, management/development, retention, and engagement), and partner with cross-functional teams (People Operations, Finance, Analytics, Operations) to align strategies and processes using people data and analytics.
- Effectively utilize industry knowledge and experience to lead talent teams in delivering effective and scalable recruiting and development solutions.
- Promote and lead change amongst our teams in the field by creating change management plans, conducting stakeholder analysis, creating communication plans and leading the successful execution of all change management plans.
- Strategically plan and collaborate with your team and the teams you support to ensure effective execution, utilization, and constant improvement of talent programs, tools and resources.
What you should know/have
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited undergraduate institution.
- 10+ years experience and thorough knowledge of integrated talent management (high-volume recruiting, talent and leadership development, and HR operations).
- 5+ years of recruiting experience/leadership.
- Proven success utilizing people data and analytics to drive talent solutions.
- Strong business acumen with expert partnership, strategic, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Proven ability leading large-scale talent recruiting and development programs across business platforms.
- Proven ability to develop talent needs assessments, talent strategies and talent plans with key stakeholders across the business.
- Ability to oversee day-to-day operations while creating forward-looking strategies.
We’d love it if you also have
- Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration.
- Experience working in an operations (logistics or manufacturing/mechanical) environment.
- Experience utilizing Greenhouse and/or Workday HR information systems.
Title: Director of Talent Teams for Supply Chain
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Client Industry: Retail
Lucas Group ID: 1585890