We are currently engaged with a rapidly growing technology and ecommerce organization in the Atlanta area in the search for an experienced GM/Director of Operations.
Our client is looking for a hands-on manager to help develop and grow this team from 80 to 140 staff over the next 6 to 12 months within a 750,000 sq ft Multi user facility. You will be well versed managing all aspects of Fulfillment Center operations, have a strong background in technology and implementation as well as developing and implementing Operational KPI’s.
This company is growing and expanding at a tremendous rate, so this presents as an exceptional opportunity to join an organization that can offer outstanding career opportunities.
To be considered for this position you will need to able to demonstrate:
· Minimum 7-10 years fulfillment center management experience responsible for large fulfillment operations (>150 FTE's)
· Experience within high volume, high SKU count DC environments
· Background with implementing WMS systems and the change management that accompanies the implementation.
· Experience in moving from a manual operation to an automated facility is a plus.
· Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, Logistics, or related field strongly preferred.
· Understanding of eCommerce operations would be a plus
This is a highly visible role within the organization so will require exception verbal communication skills with the ability to present at all levels of the business both internally and externally.