Lucas Group has partnered with a Recursion in Salt Lake City. They are a cinical stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science and engineering to radically improve the lives of patients and industrialize drug discovery. This is a newly created role as Director of Total Rewards and Systems.
The Impact You’ll Make
- Lead the strategic design and execution of the company’s global compensation, equity, and benefit programs to drive desired business outcomes and reinforce cultural values. (End to end/Strategy to execution)
- Partnering cross-functionally
- Prioritizing complex and competing priorities
- Strong change management, communication and program management experience
- Needs assessment/analysis.
- Sourcing, identifying, designing, and implementing a Total Rewards system that reinforces our values and mission.
- Strong leader who can lead team members through the management of multiple, complex projects
- Experience in the design implementation and configuration of Workday
- Experience in process improvement, leading complex projects/program and systems design
- Deep experience with/leading domestic and international compensation, LOA, benefits and systems.
The Team You’ll Join
Not only do we want to improve the lives of our patients, we want to improve the lives of our employees. Our people team exists to accelerate Recursion to achieve the Mission through people, teams and culture. At Recursion, we are cultivating a place where people feel inclusion and belonging. A primary goal of the People team is to support our employees’ growth and their careers.
The Experience You’ll Need
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources or related business field. Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 10+ years progressive HR experience with 5 years as a manager/leader
- Leadership experience with proven ability to energize and influence others
- Demonstrated ability to drive change, resolve conflict and facilitate teams
- Strong business acumen
- Strong coaching and assessment skills
- Exceptional project manager; bias towards action (with a strong sense of urgency) and a continuous process improvement mindset.
- Deep analytical mindset, with strong quantitative and qualitative skills and familiarity with modeling tools and concepts
- Thorough knowledge of employment and immgration laws, regulations, and agencies.
- Strong consulting, communication and presentation skills.
- Confidence and ability to consult with and advise senior leaders.
- Financial or health care industry experience is a plus. Experience working with contemporary HR Technology platforms (i.e. Workday) a plus. International experience is preferred.
- Licensing and Certification:
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) or CBP (Certified Benefits Professional) preferred
- SHRM CP or SCP certification desirable