Title: Director of Technical Training
Location: Atlanta, GA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1576676
Lucas Group has partnered with a leading transportation/logistics company on their search for a Director of Technical Training. The Director will be responsible for assessing, developing, implementing, and administering a comprehensive technical training program while leading a large training organization. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develops strategy and directs training operations for a large union workforce.
- Ensure training and safety compliance with a number of regulatory agencies.
- Partner with Operations leaders to develop and execute major training initiatives
- 10+ years in technical training leadership (led a 10+ employee organization)
- BA in HR or related field
- Strong executive presence and ability to influence leadership
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs. #LucasHMG